måndag 18 augusti 2014

Interview

The unknown interview with Fredrik, Swimrun World Champ in mixed team cathegory of  2013 (Ö till Ö):

J: How has it been being a worldchamp for a year? 
F: So great, no interviews, no autographs, nothing....oh yes Anders asked me to write a story for his site Cashewtuggarn in October. 

J: What do people ask about swimrunning?
F: One of my daughters ask me why are you swimming and running dad. I normally say because I love being out there in the nature, being able to to that.

J: Why did you start with this kind of sport?
F: I have been doing triathlon for many years. I have small kids that takes time and I do not have time biking much. I have always liked swimming and running more than biking.
Some 20 years ago I was swimming over to Björkö, running around on it and then swam back. My parents was not that glad since I had been swimming across a very highly trafficked sailing path from Adelsö without even a colored swimcap. That was probably when I first thought it would be fun and interesting to use your swim capacity to swim between islands and run over them. That was back in 1995.


J: How has your season gone so far this year?
F: I have been racing in Team Freddan (mens team cathegory) this year:  
-10th place at Utö swimrun with Fredrik J
-4th place at Sthlm swimrun with Fredrik Å
-8th place at Ångaloppet with Fredrik J

Individually: 
-Winner of  the Aquatrail serie 
-8th place Sthlm Royal Aquathlon
-5th place at a Hellas swimrun training race in July


J: What is your goal this year
F: To become faster and stronger and improve the last years time at Ö till Ö.  To have a enjoyable day at Ö till Ö.




Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar